Friday 7 June 2013

Pen And Paper

Waking up to have been sent pictures of tattoos that people have had done with my writing, is so awesome/omgmyhandwritingisonpeople'sbodies.

Elizabeth von Arnim, Vera



Elizabeth von Arnim, Vera

Quotes,quotes,quotes.

I’ve loads of messages but I don’t have time to go through them all before I go away. Sooo, if you want to suggest something, then comment on here. Twill be the last time I take requests for 11 weeks!!?

4 days until S.e Asia, I'm nowhere near ready. EEK

Instagram posts are the way forward for the summer apparently. So saddddd, that I’ll miss my...

Instagram posts are the way forward for the summer apparently. So saddddd, that I’ll miss my laptop.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Instagram!

stephanie_louisa

If you’re interested in my travels this summer, or any aspect of what i get up to other than my blog, mostly food and the boy, feel free to add me and I’ll follow anyone and everyone back :)

So fed up. Horrible how one person can ruin your day completely.

So fed up. Horrible how one person can ruin your day completely.

Photo



Remember the days when I used to blog?? No neither do I :( Packing is boring, I’ve had enough...

Remember the days when I used to blog?? No neither do I :( Packing is boring, I’ve had enough of memory lane.

Finally finished exams. 10 days until S.e Asia!!!! 4 days to pack everything, move house then try...

Finally finished exams. 10 days until S.e Asia!!!! 4 days to pack everything, move house then try and fit in family and friends, plus make a gigantic queue. I have a reallllly busy week.

Photo



Photo



Photo



The last cigarette



The last cigarette

Photo



40,000 followers!

A very humble thank you for liking things I’ve scribbled all over the past year or so, I’m very touched and you’re all very lovely / a huge excuse for me to procrastinate on every uni assignment in order to write things and spend hours of my life clicking away ;)

Stephanie xx

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment