Friday 7 June 2013

Awesome lips and tongues

Photo



SUBMIT YOUR LIPS AND TONGUES :)

anon or not

HERE

Photo



Photo



owlberta: Bus ride woo#lips#lipstick#pink



owlberta:

Bus ride woo#lips#lipstick#pink

unicornkween: But really though Now I have like 10 more gifs of...



unicornkween:

But really though Now I have like 10 more gifs of me and my lips and playing with my mouth and just WHY IS THERE NO ONE FOR ME TO USE IT ON!?! asjhlfksjdhf

unicornkween: ORAL FIXATION~!



unicornkween:

ORAL FIXATION~!

pinuppussycat: xoxo 💋



pinuppussycat:

xoxo 💋

owlberta: oh wait perfect erotic lips. that s pure lust.



owlberta:

oh wait

perfect erotic lips. that s pure lust.

ventureneverlost: Just for shits and gigs.



ventureneverlost:

Just for shits and gigs.

ventureneverlost: areyougoingtostaywithme: ventureneverlost: I...



ventureneverlost:

areyougoingtostaywithme:

ventureneverlost:

I like my tongue :)

Her teeth!! o.o <3

I'm surprised so many people notice/like my teeth! ;D

lawrunse: "As Chloe, I can honestly say I've never uttered a...





lawrunse:

"As Chloe, I can honestly say I've never uttered a syllable of a curse word, not even behind closed doors." […] "I was raised to think cursing makes you look unintelligent."

Photo



owlberta: SPAMMING



owlberta:

SPAMMING

owlberta: idk i had to make it weird. 



owlberta:

idk i had to make it weird. 

Photo



uniquenicci: Lip bite with @omarilewisdixon (Taken with...



uniquenicci:

Lip bite with @omarilewisdixon (Taken with Cinemagram)

ixnay-on-the-oddk: Who knew Tillys sold anything other than br0...



ixnay-on-the-oddk:

Who knew Tillys sold anything other than br0 clothes! 😁

stormtheskye: idek i'm bored ok



stormtheskye:

idek i'm bored ok

stormtheskye: this one is worse ok hahahahhahahhagjhsfjdkl



stormtheskye:

this one is worse ok hahahahhahahhagjhsfjdkl

No comments:

Post a Comment