Friday 7 June 2013

Your mother should have swallowed you

underplay: "don't tell anyone what I just told you" they say "I won't tell anyone" I reply, as I...

underplay:

"don't tell anyone what I just told you" they say

"I won't tell anyone" I reply, as I copy and paste the entire conversation to my best friend

the-absolute-funniest-posts: draco702: preludioenmimenor: Super...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

draco702:

preludioenmimenor:

Super Mario Cat

OMG I NEEDED THIS

This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.

vxgeta: the trap house



vxgeta:

the trap house

christicorona: w-for-wumbo: niggas-: playerprophet: ohneooo: ...





















christicorona:

w-for-wumbo:

niggas-:

playerprophet:

ohneooo:

beast-of-joy:

"The concept is simple. Take a blank sheet with nothing but the basic outline of a pinup girl and illustrate a unique scene around her."

holy FUCK.

I'll probably always reblog this cuz it's just mind-blowing, holy cow

Why can't I be this creative

miyomo: is that a fossil



miyomo:

is that a fossil

titspajamas: north korea eat a snickers you get a little nuclear terroristic when youre hungry

titspajamas:

north korea eat a snickers you get a little nuclear terroristic when youre hungry

Me.



Me.

consultingsuperhusbands: datademon: damn-arrows: caffensis: revyas: I like it when cats settle...

consultingsuperhusbands:

datademon:

damn-arrows:

caffensis:

revyas:

I like it when cats settle down and it looks like they don't have any limbs

image

image

they're slugs

…and if you ever wondered what they look like from underneath when doing that:

image

I don't understand why I'm laughing so hard

Photo









Shitted on em.



Shitted on em.

Photo



Photo



thegoddamazon: Presented without commentary.



thegoddamazon:

Presented without commentary.

Just my luck, I only have 9 days to be home, and I have the flu

Fml

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



youngblackandvegan: the Genius himself









youngblackandvegan:

the Genius himself

intl007: Legendary



intl007:

Legendary

No comments:

Post a Comment